BOOM – Busy Birds and Bees ๐Ÿ

On our patio there are two big brick planters that the former owners of the house left us and that sedum usually grew in.

But last year the sedum didnโ€™t survive the very hard frost.

So this year in one planter I tried to grow tomatoes from seed and in the other peppers.

Well the tomatoes are doing great but the peppers have been overrun by some massive thing that either the birds or bees planted.

Anyone know what this is? It has a tiny purple flower.

There is also a little snap dragon growing in there that those busy birds or bees brought us too and some little peppers still surviving under the shade of the unknown giant.

Blessing # 32 – The surprises nature brings

One Reply to “BOOM – Busy Birds and Bees ๐Ÿ”