BOOM – Blending

The mint is doing a good job keeping the deer away from the other plants and is growing like a weed.

Time already for the first harvest and for the chef to get busy blending.

With the finesse of a maestro Krishna has transformed an armful of the green stuff into what can only be described as heaven.

0790E6C7-004E-421F-AB74-4ACC8C2A64B9.jpeg

Subtly blended with chilies and cilantro plus who knows what else we now have a load of chutney that will keep us hot and spicy for weeks to come.

E8D573FD-AC7D-4074-86A9-E2D4E0C7C620.jpeg

Just a dab of this potion is sure to transform the blandest bite into a rip roaring riot.

It’s such a vibrant green it must be good for the body as well as the soul. If only we could get it to burn a few calories that would be magic!

Blessing # 343 – Versatile Veggie

3 Replies to “BOOM – Blending”

Leave a comment