BOOM – Buy the Bottle!

Years ago in Northern Ireland and elsewhere also I’m sure, we women were fondly referred to as Birds.

I didn’t mind this at all. It was endearing and well meant.

When we had a party we would sometimes refer to this as a Bash!

Yesterday we had a great Bird Bash or if you prefer girls night out at the new Wine Cottage in our local town of Powell.

What a welcoming place, so lovely and such fun. We could bring our own dishes to share and the wines are great and so reasonably priced. No hesitation to buy the bottle!!!

If you live locally give this place a try it is awesome.

No matter where you live find your flock of fun loving pals and enjoy good times with each other.

Blessing # 33– Birds of a Feather Having Fun Together