BOOM- PINK 6

EF07C1C2-DB74-4B60-BF2E-5FD72B15ED9A.jpeg

There are some people who don’t have to say a word to make you feel good. One such is the Dalai Lama.

He always seems to have twinkle in his eye that suggests he is genuinely a very happy soul.

A few months ago he came under attack for some remark he made about a potential female successor. He said that was a possibility which is the point we should retain. He then went on to say jokingly that the incumbent would need to be good looking or something to that effect.

If you look into this whole story it seems the remark was made in an interview with Vogue magazine dating to the 1990s but resurfaced in a BBC interview this year.

Here is a link to the official response from his holiness with his apology.

https://www.dalailama.com/news/2019/clarification-and-context-of-remarks-made-by-his-holiness-the-dalai-lama-in-a-recent-bbc-interview

How do you all feel about this?

It makes me feel sad that this good man who from childhood has given his life to kindness and peace and who wants the best for everyone was set up.

He has always been consistent in his message that Compassion is Key.

Just a few days ago he talked once again about this subject underlining the importance of women in leadership because of their innate ability to show compassion. Let’s make sure we take him seriously pink cap and all!

Blessing #443 – Wisdom of our Elders

2 Replies to “BOOM- PINK 6”