Wagging Tail- 204

Today is such an important day for us.

It’s my Dad’s birthday!

I know you thought I was going to say something else but nothing is more important to me!

He got his cards and presents as soon as he got up and even the bro was home to wish him well because the other big happening today meant he hadn’t any classes.

I played with him and hugged him and Ma took him out to Tuesday Morning Group and then for a little spin in the car.

Tonight they are going out for fish and chips so I’ll have to stay and guard the homestead.

I’ll be rewarded well though because they’ll bring me some back for supper and then we’ll be staying up late. Eating cake and watching the results of the other big event!

Blessing # 867 – Nail Biting

2 Replies to “Wagging Tail- 204”