Wagging Tail-429

The bro was up early this morning. On second thoughts maybe he never went to bed.

Regardless, it was the first time I’d see him in daylight in yonks. He keeps timing along the lines of a vampire.

This morning he must have been refreshed by a midnight transfusion because at 8:30 he’s like Scooby let’s go cruising.

I was like « is the second coming about to happen? »

So off we went.

I cannot for sure tell you where but it was far.

We were gone until 10:30 when, as is usually the case Ma left as they passed like ships in the nights.

I’m all sorted though as we got breakfast on our trip that was much yummier than my usual fare.

Blessing # 1030 – Bagels

%d bloggers like this: