Wagging Tail-492

The memories of what happened twenty years ago are fresh in everyones mind today.

Ma and Pa had just moved to China from Connecticut with my predecessors Darcy and Bingley They were all asleep in Shanghai and only heard the news the next morning.

I of course was not born but know that in the search and rescue dogs played a major role.

So in my capacity as a great growler I’d just like to give a woof of recognition to these heroes too!

Blessing #1093-Class Canines