Wagging Tail-495

Ma and me nearly fainted this morning when we got up at our usual time.

It was pitch black outside but the door to the bro and niece’s bedroom was open and they were out for a trot.

Seems after all the cleaning up from yesterday he’d got her out as soon as she squeaked.

He went back to sleep leaving her with me and we got to play fighting.

Ma was mad as can be and told us to settle down or we would get no brekkie.

We hung out under the table for a while but thats boring if no crumbs fall.

So we stared her out until she caved in and gave us our nosh.

Blessing #1096-Smart Start