Wagging Tail-545

I can be nice as pie when there is a good reward at stake (that could also read steak!).

It’s pretty tough to be tender with the tike but when you overhear the Ma telling the Pa that Aldi have Advent Calendars for dogs on sale it is strategically smart.

I’ll be giving my cheesiest grin to all even though it may look more like a snarl to some!

Wonder what’s inside those little boxes?

Blessing #1146-Incentives

%d bloggers like this: