Wagging Tail-841

Cousin Krishna sent us a little ditty that we read just now when we woke up. Got us thinking about our life.

It’s true plants have a relatively easy time just sitting in the sun doing their thing.

But imagine if you couldn’t have a trot or eat snacks.

There would be no point in shaking yourself of a morning and giving yourself or your dependents a face wash.

Worse still you couldn’t go car and find treasures or look them up on eBay and find they’re worth 100 times more than you paid for them and get that Antique Roadshow buzz.

Oh no I very definitely want to be a dog next time around

Blessing#1442-Vintage

%d bloggers like this: