Wagging Tail-925

I’m bummed. Could take a lump out of someone’s big end!

All I’ve heard this week is cars.

Heck even the stinking old Gizz has abandoned his campaign to focus on vehicles.

Now the Queen of Soul has usurped me in the affections of my Granny. She took her to work yesterday and to meet the President in his tomb too!

The moving monarch may match my collar but I’m done listening to how cute she is.

She’s even started to receive gifts from MY auntie Marsha.

Thank heavens KONG is still my King. Gotta take my rage out on him.

Blessing#1526-Nashing

%d bloggers like this: