Wagging Tail-946

PITS perfect publishing peeps.

Princessing is a pretty pugnacious problem per M that’s for Meg not MEGA that’s me!

H that’s for HAIRY not Haz and I were subjected to all three episodes last evening.

Man it was hyper boring. Nothing juicy at all. Revenue Ma was bored.

Apart from sleeping we had to do something so we had a good fight.

We have a suggestion though. That clothing giant needs to sue the Sussex’s for deformation of character or brand infringement.

Funds raised could be sent to support people who really have something to complain about.

Blessing#1547-Opportunists

%d bloggers like this: