Wagging Tail-949

See Facebook it gets on my nerves.

Ma always has her nose stuck in it all the time and when Jaws and I get into a tussle she’s always barging at us to shut up.

I blame it on all these photos of people looking sweet as pie and their pets too.

Get real I say.

Show the real side of life. Play it as it is and don’t pose.

On second thoughts maybe you don’t want to look at Ma’s mad face it is too ugly. As for Dad well um………

Blessing #1550-Surrealism

%d bloggers like this: