Wagging Tail-1060

I’m feeling excessively handsome at present. My coat is just right and my beard at its best.

The time I think for some shots for the campaign!

The thing has to stick her big nose into everything and of course has opinions on how I should be managed.

Ignoring her, as it could be worse (just)……..

….I turn to you my ardent audience to ask which pose you prefer.

Blessing#1661-Portraits

%d bloggers like this: