BOOM – Beloved

BEABA2C8-4CB6-41BD-A734-3FED1134ED63.jpegBet that today many people will post a lovely message to their Dads thanking them for all they have done for them.

Absolutely understand that.

One of the greatest blessings in the world is a Father who believes in you and loves you to bits. Never once did I doubt that my Beloved Daddy loved me

If our Dads are still with us and close by we can hug them today. Do it!!!!

If they are in heaven,like mine, then they hug us all day and everyday just in a special and different way.

Blessing # 14- Father Forever