BOOM – Bravo

99D90598-0A74-4EA8-B86D-39D387CD10BE

Don’t you feel that it is so important to recognize great service? If we do that more often we’ll make a change for good.

It is so easy for us all to complain but it is so much more rewarding for all concerned to say BRAVO.

One company I want to recognize and recommend is CONSUMER CELLULAR. They are so respectful so helpful and always good to their promise.  Great value too!!!!!

Once again this week they came through for me as I transferred my work phone number to my new personal phone.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for this company.

Hats off CC you are awesome. Now  Booming Buddies please share your very favorite company too

BLESSING # 20 – Being treated with grace