BOOMING – Banks

7435F54B-148F-43E4-BFC9-185535909470

With all the rain we have had in Ohio the beautiful Olentangy River that is close to our home is high.

Thankfully the banks are strong and have held and kept us safe.

This morning at Church someone played the trombone to Martin Luther’s wonderful A Mighty Fortress. I absolutely love this the drama of the words and the power of the music and the use of another special word for bank BULWARK

What is it that keeps you safe?

Blessing #21 – Our Bulwark Never Failing

One Reply to “BOOMING – Banks”