BOOM – BYE BYE Birdies

After 33 years, today is my last full day of work at Nestlé.

What a truly great experience this has been. Thanks to Nestle I got to work with my husband Krishna, we got to meet and adopt our son Aaron and made many great friends.

We moved from Switzerland to Connecticut then to China and then with Aaron went back to Switzerland then to France and finally to Ohio.

So many places and such great diversity of work in many product categories and with people from all over the globe.

Could not have wished for a better company to work for.

Blessing # 24 – A Great Employer