BOOM – Bounty

7BF14F42-0B7A-41F7-A638-58877F376F92

My Mother loved her garden. It was small but filled to capacity with plants that she had grown from slips that family or friends had given her. She worked really  hard to keep the garden beautiful.

I didn’t inherit my Mummy’s green thumb. But sometimes you can get a pleasant surprise even without much effort!

Take for example this lovely little chili plant that is doing well thanks to all the heat and rain we have had recently.

Look at all those little peppers and all the flowers that are a promise of more to come

What’s doing best in your garden this summer? Take a picture and share with us all.

Blessing #23 – Nature’s Gifts