Bit of Banter On-Board not Boring!

In the 1980s we often would get together at my friend Lorraine’s to play Trival Pursuit.

It was great fun especially after a few beers had been consumed or as one friend aptly put it “drink was taken”

Any of you still play board games?

Do you have a family favorite?

Apart from Trivial mine is Cluedo but it must be 20 years since I played that.

Share your thoughts on a Board Game Revival.  Can we make it happen?