BOOM-Bloodwork

Today Dibley had his annual check up at Riverside Animal Hospital.

Thankfully for a middle aged gent Dibs is doing really well.

His little heart murmur is not getting any worse. This is thanks to early diagnosis at last years physical and immediate treatment by the great Dr McGuffin.

While Dibs was getting his own blood work done and being sassy as usual I noticed that the hospital was looking for doggie blood donations.

Our hospital has a blood bank used for The Greyhound Health Initiative. This helps rescued Greyhounds who often are not treated so well when they stop racing.

Isn’t it wonderful what veterinarians do for our pets and also for all those animals in need?

They are so smart and so gracious with their time and efforts in helping all our furry friends.

Blessing # 28 – Those who care for All Creatures Great and Small