BOOM – Beacons

E4EF67F7-4FA9-4DF6-A261-9DE9CC35FFA7.jpeg

Aaron and I are off on a road trip leaving Dad and Dibs at home with the AC on full blast.

As it is fifty years since Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated we are retracing his steps in honor and memory of his life and light.

We will cover Atlanta where he was born and grew up, Montgomery where he first became a full time pastor at the Dexter Baptist Church, Birmingham where the civil rights movement built momentum and finally Memphis where he was killed.

Blessing # 35– Sharing history with my son who loves it so much.

2 Replies to “BOOM – Beacons”