BOOM- Bluegrass, and Battlefields

We sure covered a lot of ground on day one of our road trip and Aaron was a champion driving most of the way.

When he was resting I was able to tune in to country and it was so cool to be in the BLUEGRASS land where it all started too.

Whats your favorite country tune? Mine is Doug Stone’s Too Busy Being In Love.

As we visited the magical Look Out Mountain where the battle of Chattanooga was fought I thought of what must have gone through the minds of the men who climbed that mountain.

Surely they thought  of their loved ones and were distracted at least a little from their struggles by Being Too Busy Being in Love.

Blessing # 36 – Country in the Big Country