BOOM- BESTIES

5218DB3C-EBE9-456F-8005-FF465C53A4AD.jpeg

Today is one of my very dear friends birthday.

I have known SANDRA since we were in first form at secondary school so that makes it 47 years.

There were maybe a few years when we didn’t see each other but in all that time we always kept in touch and thought of each other as besties.

Today thanks to Facebook we know much more about what is happening in each other’s lives than we ever did since we left school. I really love that.

It is of course great to see each other face to face but the most important thing is to know that no matter what we are there for each other anytime.

Blessing # 55 – Knowing all you need to do is call