BOOM – Being the Best

Yesterday my Ph.D supervisor Dr Kelvin McCracken who lives in Northern Ireland received the British Empire Medal from the Queen. This was in recognition of his services to the community.

This morning on Facebook I saw the photo of Kelvin and his wife and daughter just after the ceremony posted by their son.

The next post was from a friend here in the USA about the meaning of leadership.

The two posts go so well together. Kelvin gave his heart and soul to all his students and there were many of us over the years.

He also did so much for those in need in the community as the Queen herself endorsed. All this was done because he wanted to make life better for all that he came in touch with.

Well done Kelvin and thank you for your leadership!

Blessing # 115 – Those who invest in others