BOOM – Busy Busy Beasties

All around us the critters are running around like crazy. The squirrels and chipmunks in particular look like they’re on roller skates.

They are all working out in view as singles but there may be a leader directing operations back in the den.

You could say they are “going nuts” and it is entertaining to watch unless, as they did a few days ago, they start squirreling in our garage.

We are close to being able to say or sing that “all is safely gathered in ere the winter storms begin

Blessing # 114 – Harvest Home