BOOM – Burning

ED52BF78-60A5-4552-8443-FC13100D718C.jpeg

This morning, after a good sleep, I woke up at five. So I crept out of the  bedroom only to be met with a flickering light.

An immediate conclusion was drawn. Aaron must be at his tricks on the computer. So on tip toe up to his bedroom I go only to find the lad sound asleep with not an electronic devise in site!

Bad MOM moment!

So down I come and take thirty seconds to actually study the scene.

It was a candle that was burning and clearly had been burning all night long.

This particulier candle is one that is deep but not real bright when lit so it is one that could be easily missed when going to bed.

It was amazing though how bright that light was in the dark of night and how fortunate we were that it didn’t cause us any harm.

Blessing # 128 – Light without Fire