BOOM – Bedding

6D611AAC-752F-46A0-A7A3-43B76826EB89

During the clean out my cousin Becky came with a whole crew from her Church.

They worked so fast like professional movers and helped find good homes for some beds and bedding.

Barbara, a friend of Carols, also took some sleeping bags and comforters for the homeless.

Not to be overlooked towels and pillows that were well past their sell by date went to the animal rescue for bedding of kittens and puppies.

When all the hustle and bustle was over and the house was empty a good bed was what was most needed.

Phyllis had this waiting for me along with the cosiest comforter imaginable.

Blessing # 135 – A Good Duvet and A Sound Sleep