BOOM – Broken Biscuits

Years ago in Ireland broken biscuits (cookies) were sold by the pound at a much reduced price.

This was a treat for kids and those on a tight budget and I have a vague recollection of buying them as a child in a local grocery shop.

Yesterday, Carol, Phyllis, their Mums and me went to a little café in an antique shop in Belfast that is called Broken Biscuits.

The cafe is set up to resemble a tea-room  of the 1940s and the Mums had such a good time talking about the good old days.

The cream tea was super good too.

Blessing #136 – Broken or Not Biscuits Are Yummy