BOOM – Bark Back

81939284-3591-40F7-8735-7362F89F2FA5.jpeg

When we go away for a trip Dibley has his own vacation at the luxurious Four Paws Resort and Spa.

This is such a great place and he is so well taken care of. The resorts has a bakery for dog treats, lots of cute rain wear, collars and bedding for fur babies, a grooming parlor, a doggie day care and of course the boarding facilities.

The dogs come in all shapes and sizes and they play outside most of the day coming in for a little rest around lunchtime.

All the guests are always supervised for safety, vaccination records are always checked and everyone gets lots of hugs and affection.

Dibley loves it there but when we come to get him he always tells us where he wants to go!

Blessing # 146 – People Who Love Our Pets