BOOM – Butter

0DA2BB8A-17C7-41AC-B97C-BFC5446DB074.jpeg

Unless it is melted in mashed potatoes butter doesn’t set my heart on fire.

BUT a post from my friend Charlie yesterday was a reminder that butter is getting a lot of good press.

For years it was demonized as the blocker of arteries and the cause of  many problems.

Today it would seem new studies show its virtues and that those who eat plenty of it are at no higher risk than those who don’t.

While focus on a single dietary item is not recommended this underlines the truth that everything in moderatiin is fine.

Still, even after more than thirty years working in the food industry  the moderation message always seems so staid and boring to me.

Oscar put it so well when he said

EA7D557F-3FD4-4724-AE9D-38DAA918B56F.jpeg

BUT look what happened to our poor dear Oscar!

Thoughts?

Blessing # 157– A little of what you fancy does you good!

4 Replies to “BOOM – Butter”