BOOM – BOUT-Ye!

12535807-B837-4A8D-8BC6-EF448BE7F07C.jpeg

Those of us from the best wee city in the world know that BOUT YE is Belfast speak for « how are you doing today dear ».

Yesterday our Buddy Maggie posted a whole series of sayings from the homeland. This gave me a great laugh. Our language is unquestionably filled with the spirit of the city. We are down to earth, modest, honest and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.

So here is a challenge for those who hope to visit Belfast anytime soon. Translate the following three phrases into the Queens English

I’ll give you a clue!

Krishna may have occasion to say  the following to Aaron when too much sparkling beverages has been imbibed by the lady of the house.

100DF148-9D05-49B7-87DD-475A1070F806.jpeg

Blessing #156 – Laughing Out Loud