BOOM – Barmy Barometer

It is only a few days since we had record low temperatures in Central Ohio. Once again we are set to break new records. This time with record highs! A mind blowing swing of 50 degrees!

Today, as we’d say in Ireland it is not taking time to rain! It is pouring!

This rain, combined with all the snow that has melted means the yards are like swamps.

A small river has formed at the front of our house. Good for frogs and ducks but not doggies who have regained their energy.

The warming has brought with it  hopeful signs of spring with daffodils pushing through the mulch up near our front door.

Great day also for getting all that salt and grit washed away before the next blizzard blows in!

Blessing # 241 – 100% Natural Car Wash