BOOM – Berries and Bubbles

70844E5D-0CF8-4AF8-AE71-515C89F948F9

Its nearly twelve years since my friend Laura and I first started working together in Paris. We got to know each other so well during our three years in France and Aaron and Laura’s daughter did lots together. Laurel was so tiny then but now is a beautiful young lady.

They moved to Florida around the same time we moved to Ohio and our friendship has continued to get stronger.

Two years ago when they moved to Ohio we were again within driving distance and today we had a flying or rather driving visit  from them.

As always the lovely ladies brought treats this time some super duper champagne and a tarte aux fruits. A delicious reminder of our days together in France.

Even though we might only see each other every few months it’s always the same when we meet. We just catch up where we left off as though we’d seen each other yesterday.

Blessing # 245 – Beautiful People