BOOM – PINK 25

A1B33E2C-4F37-4D5B-8852-7A79820BFB88.jpeg

This morning I saw a post from Roma Downy the actress and producer who once starred in the TV show Touched By An Angel.

Roma was remembering the great friendship she had with her costar and fellow angel making a fashion statement of course in Pink!

BFB93051-05D0-4BEF-9E83-CDD60BA447D3.jpeg

Krishna and I along with millions of others watched this show when we lived in Connecticut back in the 1990s. It was on each Sunday evening and was always a feel good story.

Angels figure in most major religions and are believed to be the messengers of the Almighty.

09FF0BC8-BE2E-4314-AD97-4B4136543792.jpeg

They make a visible appearance only on very rare and special occasions like the birth of Jesus but the idea of their being around us is very reassuring.

A7B83CEE-2DCD-43BC-B201-8AE5ECD71EE4.jpeg

Sometime just seeing something beautiful like a little bird or butterfly brings them close particularly after a loved ones passing.

Why believe? Why not?

Blessing #462 – What We Don’t See