Wagging Tail – 127

90413DB5-107B-47B4-B18C-05A45B9C2628

Running late today! My secretary and her husband just returned having left me alone since early afternoon. Man I was bursting for a pee. Feeling very huffy!

The excuse I was given was they were visiting the new establishment with their friends. Truth is they were out eating. I could smell it as soon as they walked through the door.

10C122B0-8146-4811-82BA-6C4B19775EA6
Don’t they know I have a nasal organ ten thousand times more powerful than theirs. They had Italian. Oregano and basil and garlic not to parmesan and that woman was drinking beer!

Dad is so kind and generous he gave me a whole leftover rib to compensate. Not a chip not a single piece of pasta from that woman though.

DB61212B-815A-496F-B4AF-717C437907BD

Too busy now watching the Democratic Convention to even speak to me.

I’m going to elect a new Mama.

Blessing # 791 – Vote