Wagging Tail – 128

9664D3F8-79B6-44B8-AFF9-52E79AA5F33F
I’m hanging in there. Only just!

It’s a terribly stressful time for me.

9079C45F-C558-46D0-A63D-F5BB4AEE3E31
There were suitcases out and big boxes and they got filled with a lot of things from our house and now they are sitting in our kitchen.

I’m scared about what’s coming next. My bro has asked me about a hundred times if I’ll miss him!

EB3ABF14-DAB6-405B-928B-87E54571F257
Are they planning to pack me off somewhere? My food bowls are still in the same place and I don’t need those knives and forks they packed so maybe it’s all just one big understanding.

A2774433-8773-4644-9F85-C96B3838D6E5

Only good thing about today was a trip out with the bro to the dog park. Exercise sure takes your mind of the old worries

Blessing # 792 – Running in Circles