Wagging Tail – 140

What a stellar day I had. Great sleep, up early, said hello to Venus while I had a leak! So bright right!

The breakfast was unique. Herself spilled my kibble all over the pantry. Not to worry it tasted good with all the extra dust added such flavor.

After a long walk I got a ride in the car and then settled in for a snooze with Dad while Ma went to work at the Antique Store.

She always feels a little guilty leaving me so when she came back we took another ride this time to the dog park.

FULL! Dogs everywhere! I worked off a million calories and then when I come home she fills my bowl with more of my crunchies and tops them off with chili. HOT and Mama!

Blessing # 804 – Super Sunday