Wagging Tail- 328

I enjoyed my dinner so much just now I gulped it down real fast.

I then got super excited as my girlfriends walked past. So I was running from window to another to talk to them.

Add to this that Dad played a bit of tennis with me. All this in the space of ten minutes.

Et Voila I puked. I’m now full of remorse.

This was the icing on the cake for Ma as she’d found out the roof needs some costly repair at the project.

She just wants to pretend this isn’t happening. She afraid of what the plumber is going to tell her.

I’m going to love her more than usual tonight.

Blessing # 1029 – Cuddles