Wagging Tail-362

Ma took Dad and me to see the progress at the project.

Dad took my seat so I tried to jump on top of him. He didn’t appreciate my kindness or proximity and got all grumpy. We had faces like stone!

Ma understood though that he can’t ever take my place. We smiled knowingly at each other!

Dad and I made up and admired all the art on the walls and put some more treasures on the shelves before heading home in the rain. It’s an icky afternoon.

All the better for cooking up a storm and tucking in for a good feed.

Blessing # 1063 – Sunday Roast