Wagging Tail-369

We plucked our last bunch of daffodils for this year just now. They are cheerful chaps!

We’re not putting the bunnies away just yet though. Easter tide is not over for another month.

A big one shot across our path this morning but I was too late to catch it. I’m keep my eyes pealed in case it returns. They like our succulents and Lily shoots.

We didn’t cook our big Easter ham as the bro was working but he’s off today so Dad’s in the kitchen getting it ready.

It’s a monster. About a third of my size. I’m excited.

Ma is working so I’ll just sit in the sun, sniff the scent and drool till it’s done!

Blessing# 1070– Hanging On