Wagging Tail-389

Ma is all smiles again tonight.

After patiently waiting since February my darling Auntie Lori was at last able to have her party at Mom’s tearoom.

Auntie Lori was adamant she wanted to host her birthday party there even though she had to postpone it three times she hung in there and didn’t give up.

Ma so appreciated her patience and her willingness to be the first party at the T&T and to bring her friends there too.

I’m just waiting for some snacks. Auntie Lori always gives me those when I see her and a little birdie told me she sent me a few home with Ma. Big loves.

Blessing # 1090-Supporters