Wagging Tail-426

It pays to be patient. While herself cleaned I hung out under the table. I knew it was safe there as she’d blitzed that yesterday.

When she could take no more she said she’d take me downtown as I’d been so good.

Things are looking dandy.

The flowers are all coming out.

The handing baskets and planters are all starting to grow.

Even the splash pad in the park is open again and little kids are playing and screaming with delight.

Many of them want to pet me so I let them as they are so small and innocent.

That feel of summer is in the air and best of all the AC men came while we were out and fixed our system.

The repair didn’t come cheap but comfort is critical to canine contentment.

Blessing # 1027– Being Cool

%d bloggers like this: