Wagging Tail-448

As you know I’m terribly close to my Ma. We really think alike.

All I need to do is look into her eyes and I know what she’s thinking.

Take this morning as an example. I knew she wanted to walk around Cardinal Hill so I led her that way.

We tell each other everything. This post from Krishna reminded us that sometimes it’s best to keep things close to your chest and keep your trap shut.

It’s not always easy that’s why good humans get canines as their closest companions as they can share all things including unspoken words.

There is no need for a fancy crystal when you’ve got a furball.

Blessing #1049-Mind Reader