Wagging Tail-459

The teacup escaped from the palatial home the bro bought her so we’ve swapped housing units.

This is the most luxurious living you can imagine. Takes up half our kitchen. I might have to install a TV.

I’m back in the good books with Ma as I let the tike eat and drink from my bowls. I even shared a bev with her just now.

I have been good to her for nearly 24 hours.

In addition I am teaching her the ropes of sightseeing for bunnies and she is learning fast.

I feel better myself. No point in bearing grudges for too long.

Blessing #1060-Redeemed