Wagging Tail-508

Slowly things are returning to normality.

Ma has returned to work and left us at home to fight another day.

We’ve promised her we will be good and kissy kissy and not give Dad any trouble.

He is looking more chipper and even shouting at us now and then. So we gotta sit still!

We are such good nurses who needs therapy when you have us taking care!

Blessing #1109-Heat Packs

%d bloggers like this: