Wagging Tail-540

I’m getting this in early because it is Halloween and I’m hoping for lots if treats.

The banshee is an obvious choice for the niece.

However, the bro is planning to be the tin man so his daughter will appear as Toto! Ugly!

I will be myself as I am sufficiently well known and famous.

Ma as always will be a witch. She has the chin for it needs no makeup!

Blessing #1141-Spooks

%d bloggers like this: