Wagging Tail-542

Another old photo came out of the woodwork yesterday.

The current minister at the Parish Church Mom goes to in Ireland found a real ancient piece of history.

It dates from 1974 when Ma was confirmed.

Can you spot her?

I think its so funny.

I have it on good authority that it was a great day even though she looks serious.

A huge number of buns were eaten at this really special place.

Wonder if I could have a ceremony too to demonstrate my faith.

There’d be snacks for sure

Blessing 1143-Sweet Times

%d bloggers like this: