Wagging Tail-587

We were all vegging around last night after stuffing ourselves with Olive Garden take away when Mom got a text.

It was from Auntie Denise.

She had left us our Christmas stockings at the front door.

We were so excited. It perked us right up!

Each of us got a gigantic Nyla Bone.

We each took to our corner and peace ensued.

It was still and calm like silent night and for once Ma got to watch a movie without going mad.

It was called The Darkest Hour. All about a battle fought a very long time ago.

How ironic that for once there was a ceasefire at home!

We look forward to more chewing this evening and perhaps a lighter bit of entertainment with dogs in it.

Blessing#1188-Aunty Peacemaker

%d bloggers like this: