Wagging Tail-677

The top of the morning to y’all from O’Scoobydool and O’Nala!!!

In honor of the good Saint Patrick we have decided to make a joint broadcast.

We got off to a great start last night with a new speciality created at the bros pizza shop a corn beef and cabbage special. It was yummy.

We cannot play the pipes or drums but we can march and bark in unison.

Like all good Irish today we are wearing our green and doing our best to look like Wolfhounds!

The good man has as the Irish all hope « turned the sunny side up »

The luck is with us too. The end of the rainbow in some parts of the globe ends in a pot of gold.

In this household though it is very definitely falling on the two of us.

Blessing#1278-PATriotism

%d bloggers like this: